Friday, January 23, 2009

Best Friends and Neko Case

Hi everyone!

Today, I am pleased to participate in a charity drive through ANTI- records, with whom my favorite musician, Neko Case, is associated. They are donating $5 to Best Friends Animal Society for every person who reposts on his/her blog Neko's song, "People Got A Lotta Nerve" off her new album, Middle Cyclone, out in March.

So please, have a listen for a good cause and download the song here:

More information about this campaign can be found at www.antilabelblog.com/?p=1301.

Happy listening!
Larissa

Our wonderful and silly Best Friends:
Maggie, Sadie, and Charlie (Chuck, or Chuckles)


Chuck with my sister, Brechyn (his mom).

Outtake!


All images © Chace + Smith Photography



3 comments:

Laura Mae said...

$5.00 heck yeah!

Ricky said...

larissa I surely hope that maggles, sadie biscuits and chuckles all got scubbed equally

Natasha said...

Chuck looks a little like my little toy poodle, Minnie.