Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Happy Holidays, One and All!

Hello to my dear friends and readers,

I will be taking a brief hiatus from my blog writing due to the constraints of the Holiday Season, my business, etc. I am presently working on an entry about liminal stages, since I feel I am coming out of one as of late. However, would you agree that the holidays are a bit liminal as well? This is the time of year when we push things on the to-do list to 2008, let bygones be bygones, and busy ourselves with other things for a while - getting ready for the rituals of the season, and the big transition into the New Year. It is a very, very special, almost surreal time of year, no doubt.

I will be back at the beginning of January with more anecdotes about life for us to ponder together. I wish you all the best of the season, whatever your traditions or beliefs. Enjoy the Winter Solstice, and the shortest day of the year! Don't forget to eat some unhealthy food, allow your hugs to last a bit longer than usual, and savor every last moment of 2007. After all, this is the only 2007 we'll ever have.

Peace, Cheers, and Merriment,
Larissa


(I love this photo of my sister in our kitchen, decorating Christmas cookies.)


No comments: