Friday, July 13, 2007

Favorite Song Update #1

Hi Folks! I will be posting periodically my favorite song(s) of the moment. Since I have such a strong love of music, I thought it would be fun to share not only what I'm doing and thinking about on my blog, but also what I'm listening to!

For the past several months, my favorite song has been (and continues to be) "Cheap Like Sebastien" by Apostle of Hustle.

Check out their website - http://www.arts-crafts.ca/apostleofhustle/index2.html, click on "Music", then the "National Anthem of Nowhere" album, and scan through until you see/hear the song "Cheap Like Sebastien." I highly recommend this song and album.

Also, I have added to my links in the bar on the right side of the screen the myspace page of my sister's and my band, The Hello Strangers.

Happy Listening!

No comments: